DIGITAL LOUDSPEAKER MANAGEMENT
– Hi-pass/Lo-pass/Shelving custom Q second order filters
– RMS compressor and PEAK limiter on each output channel with time constant and algorithm optimized for speaker thermal and mechanical protection while maximizing the output with no audible distortion
– Input channel L, R or L + R freely assignable to each output channel
– Double Compressor Limiter Mode (DCL) with two band RMS compressor and Peak limiter with adjustable HP / LP split frequency and separate parameter adj. This is an exclusive and very useful feature in general purpose digital processors
– ALL PASS first and second order filters useful for Cardioid SUB configurations, very precise phase crossover alignment, special pattern control array, alignment between different speakers and systems.