- Excellent audio quality, with superior frequency response and low distortion
- An extraordinary degree of frequency agility. The operating frequency can be selected either by Group and Channel, allowing the use of multiple systems at the same location, or by direct frequency selection (in 25 kHz increments between 774 and 864.5 MHz). This makes the Wireless EarAmp® eminently suitable for traveling performances and allows it to be used in even the most “RF-hostile” urban environments
- Any number of receivers can be used with a single transmitter
- Unique automatic receiver program function allows RF resetting at the flip of a switch and a push of a button
- Country selection feature limits the selection of Groups and Channels to those frequencies actually available
- PLL synthesized technology minimizes spurious emissions and provides solid, stable performance
- Convenient belt clip and flesh-colored ear buds for unobtrusive, nearly “invisible” usage
- Receiver offers dedicated volume and center detented balance controls, along with independent bass and treble controls allowing each user to set up the optimum in-ear mix. There’s even a Loudness switch for improved legibility when operating at low signal levels.